– LUXURY GLAMPING ROTUNDAS –
Roundhouses…our three perfectly formed rotundas blur the boundaries between luxury interiors and outside living
Circular living provides a balance, looking inward and outward. Looking out at the natural environment and surroundings but then coming in again to the self and the hearth. For this reason curved buildings are linked to a decrease in stress levels and we believe our unique Roundhouses at Nether Farm will give you a sense of calm, providing a sanctuary from this ever chaotic world in which we live.
Surrounded by native hedgerow and planting with rhythmic rows of milled and stripped poles, every effort is made to ensure your privacy and serenity are not disturbed.
Our favourite pastime is to sit on the verandah, on an Adirondack chair with a cushion and a throw, a large glass of whatever takes your fancy and a good book and just breathe in the fresh Derbyshire air.
Sleeps 2 in a king size double bed
Ensuite bathroom with shower
Furnished outdoor terrace and BBQ
TV and Bluetooth sound system
Well equipped kitchenette
WiFi is available throughout
one bedroom roundhouse
Bradley Wood is approached via a grassed pathway surrounded by native trees that open to an unhindered and ever changing panorama across the valley. Nature is literally on your doorstep unfolding throughout the day. Watch the swallows swoop across the fields by day or the mist roll in across the valley in the evening or star gaze on a clear night.
one bedroom roundhouse with hot tub
Sturston Winds is almost encircled by planting creating its own private ‘space’, yet still with views down the valley. The spa area on the terrace connects guests to the surrounding natural habitats. Luxuriate in your own private hot tub, relax in a fluffy dressing gown or wrap yourself in a throw and simply watch the world go by.
one bedroom roundhouse
Henmore Water is furthest from the car park and the most private of the roundhouses. It nestles into the landscape and is the perfect place to re-connect with nature. The open terrace space enjoys far reaching countryside views. A favourite with our guests who simply want to unwind and breathe in the Derbyshire air.
Book your stay at Nether Farm
advantages of booking one of our roundhouses direct with us
Direct and cheaper rates
Plan any special treats
Plan your visit and day trips
Direct owner contact
Details for each Roundhouse
- Spectacular round domed central window allows you to watch the stars
- King-size bed with VI Spring mattress
- Kitchenette is fully equipped with hob, sink, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, cooking utensils and equipment
- Verandah with outdoor furniture and BBQ
- Specially selected furniture such as Charles Eames style dining table and Adirondack chairs
- Double glazed windows provide panoramic views across the Valley
- Nespresso machine with a starter pack of coffee pods is provided
- TV, Bluetooth sound system and WiFi
- Dining area with table and four chairs and a comfy lounge located around a wood burning stove
- Background heating provided by electric heaters
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- White Company bed linen and towels, and complimentary toiletries
- Hairdryer and an iron and ironing board can be provided on request.
- Parking is available