– Luxury Two bedroom cottage –
The Barn…spacious bolthole for family time or friends getaway
4 guests 1 king 1 twin 1 bathroom 1 kitchen
Approached via a private driveway through fledgling woodland into an open gravelled yard, The Barn is part of the Nether Farm complex of buildings. Sit down with a cup of tea on arrival then wander down to the Henmore Brook for a late afternoon stroll before heading back for a barbecue on the terrace or dinner cooked in our well equipped kitchen. Followed by an evening round the woodburner taking time for family or friends.
The Barn Facilities
Sleeps 4 in a king size double and twin
Family bathroom upstairs – bath / walk in shower
Furnished outdoor terrace and BBQ
Speaker and TV with freeview and DVD player
Fully fitted kitchen with dining area
WiFi is available throughout
- King sized bed in Bedroom 1 and two singles in Bedroom 2. All with White Company bed linen and our favourite throws.
- Kitchen with all amenities including washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer and Nespresso coffee machine (with pods).
- Speaker and TV with freeview and DVD player
- Lounge with comfy seating and woodburning stove. Logs and kindling provided.
- Dining area with table and six chairs and comfy sofa with woodburner effect gas fire.
- Background heating is electric radiators in all bedrooms, dining area and lounge
- Bedrooms are accessed from the Dining area via a wooden staircase
- Bathroom with shower and roll top free standing bath is on the first floor. Towels are provided.
- Parking is available outside and there is a terrace with outdoor furniture and barbecue.
Book your stay at Nether Farm
advantages of booking the barn direct with us
Direct and cheaper rates
Plan any special treats
Plan your visit and day trips
Direct owner contact